(1) The mere presentation of each product on the website is to be seen as a pure service description and by no means as a guarantee for the quality of the products. Warranty statements by third parties, such as manufacturers’ warranties, remain unaffected.
(2) In compliance with statutory provisions, the customer can only claim for subsequent fulfilment if the delivered goods are defective. The customer has the choice whether the subsequent fulfilment shall be performed either by repair or replacement. However, Fake-ID.com remains entitled to refuse the type of fulfilment if it comes with disproportionate costs while the other type of remedy is without any significant disadvantages for the customer.
(3) The customer is not allowed to directly eliminate a present deficiency themselves or to have it removed by a third party (self-performance); possible incurred expenses will not be reimbursed.
(4) If the subsequent performance fails, the customer may, at his/her discretion according to legal provisions, reduce the remuneration (reduction), cancel the contract (withdrawal), demand compensation or get the incurred expenses reimbursed. If the customer demands a compensation claims futile expenses, the liability restrictions of section 9 of these Terms and Conditions will apply.
(5) The limitation period for the rights of the client due to defects of the purchased goods amounts to two years from delivery of the goods for consumers and for businesses to one year from the date of delivery. Related limitation facilitation to these deadlines do not apply unless Fake-ID.com is liable under section 9 of these Terms or it refers to the real right of a third party, due to which the surrender of the delivery item may be required.